IDEATE™ & Emergenetics
The IDEATE™ Framework Workshop is designed to help you identify, diagnose and explore alternatives to addressing issues with organizational culture that are impeding implementation and innovation efforts. In this two day workshop, participants will learn to identify their culture archetypes using the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI); receive tools to help diagnose the culture and create dialogue to validate assessment results; they will learn about the competing values framework to understand what culture artifacts to embrace and avoid; and they will spend time reflecting on their own leadership attributes with the completion of their Emergenetics © profile and dive deeper into the 10 Essential Principles of Implementation Leadership.
General Learning objectives of the 2-day IDEATE Workshop:
• Learn the science and real-world applications of the Competing Values Framework and its corresponding tool for assessing culture—the Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI).
• Learn to diagnose their actual and desired organizational culture with the OCAI.
• Learn and apply ACJI tools for exploring alternatives to the existing organizational culture.
• Identify agency-specific strategies to work towards their desired cultural typology with the OCAI.
• Learn their specific neuro-leadership style from their Emergenetics© assessment profile and learn to apply specific neuro-leadership strategies for the ACJI model for Cognitive Collaboration.
• Learn how their Emergenetics© neuro-leadership style corresponds directly with the OCAI results and Competing Values Framework in their specific organization.
• Learn how the 10 Essential Principles of Implementation Leadership are applied to the IDEATE framework and shifting their organizational culture toward healthy implementation.
• Learn in a safe, introspective, fun, and imaginative environment with similarly-situated colleagues.